SSE – Frontend Technologies
SSE - Frontend Technologies
Fincity is looking for qualified Front-end Engineers who are up for a rewarding career in Fintech. Fincity is building the next generation of products that will revolutionize financial offerings linking consumers, banks & financial institutions in a frictionless, data-driven platform.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Front-end technologies, you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in publishing the envelope on building intuitive, path-breaking consumer-facing products, then this job is for you! We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
In this role, you will:
- Review Requirements, User Stories, Technical Specifications, and Business Use-cases
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and UX designers
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work closely with product & development teams to create bulletproof products
Skillset & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience on web and mobile-based products with a large user base
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Git and Scrum tools like Jira
- Good understanding of Data Structure
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Hands-on working experience with React JS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
Our Hiring Philosophy: A Can-do Attitude, Learning/Growth Mindset, Commitment to Excellence, and Dedication is of utmost importance to us. We believe that the ability to learn and unlearn is the greatest skill one could possess.
Come join us and help build the next generation of Fintech products!