SSE – Backend Technologies
Senior Software Engineer - Backend Technologies
- Own end to end product development from requirements to release.
- Own the non-functional aspects such as security, performance, and scalability.
- Produce bug-free, production-grade code that can serve a large number of requests.
- Apply the best practices and coding standards to the project.
- Coordinate & mentor 2-3 juniors on the development team.
- Work closely with the Architects, Product Managers, and Designers to create best-in-class products for consumers and enterprises.
- 4+ years of experience in the design and development of cloud-native applications.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Applied Knowledge of Architectural and Design Patterns, Domain-Driven Design, Microservices architecture patterns.
- Expert Practioner of best practices around code reviews, application performance, security, scalability, and fault-tolerance.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, SQL DB (MySQL or Postgres) – Specialist at SQL Queries.
- Expert at debugging tough issues.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud services like EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, Kafka, Lambda (or their Azure equivalents).
- Practical experience in Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines.
- Practical experience with distributed systems with microservices is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python is an added advantage.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases is a plus.