We are looking for professionals who can help us broaden our clientele!
Fincity is a financial decisioning platform focused on serving consumers through their life’s largest financial decision – buying and financing a home – by enabling a ‘one-click’ experience. We ‘sit’ at the convergence of proptech and fintech by re-imagining the two largest industries globally – Real Estate and Banking.
Our Real Estate Sales & Marketing Division handles mandate / exclusive projects and currently has 15+ projects in Bangalore. In addition, we also have Commercial Real Estate investment platform where we sell and manage assets for HNI customers. Entire business is tech enabled on mobile App with over 1,000 active Channel Partners.
- Prepare and deliver the weekly, monthly and quarterly sales plan for the assigned project
- Conduct extensive research on Visit Done (VD) customer profile to understand requirement and establish relationship
- Work out strategies to effectively engage with the client, explain the project details and specifications and highlight the benefits
- Manage the relationship till sale materializes or it reaches a logical conclusion. Thereafter, ensure on-boarding on the loyalty program
- For all Booked customers, ensure process for coordination with internal teams and collection of the booking amount / deposit
- Work on generating possible referrals from assigned Priority relationships and other sources
- Contribute to product ideas and marketing based on learnings and insights acquired in customer dealing
- Ensure timely updates on sales pipeline on the system. Submit any other reports and updates as required by the reporting manager
- 1-10 years’ experience in sales preferably in real estate
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills
- Hospitality, Aviation and other customer facing industry roles are welcome