We are looking for professionals who can help us broaden our clientele!
Fincity is a financial decisioning platform focused on serving consumers through their life’s largest financial decision – buying and financing a home – by enabling a ‘one-click’ experience. We ‘sit’ at the convergence of proptech and fintech by re-imagining the two largest industries globally – Real Estate and Banking.
- Prepare and deliver the weekly, monthly and quarterly sales plan for the assigned project
- Conduct extensive research on Visit Done (VD) customer profile to understand requirement and establish relationship
- Work out strategies to effectively engage with the client, explain the project details and specifications and highlight the benefits
- Manage the relationship till sale materializes or it reaches a logical conclusion. Thereafter, ensure on-boarding on the loyalty program
- For all Booked customers, ensure process for coordination with internal teams and collection of the booking amount / deposit
- Work on generating possible referrals from assigned Priority relationships and other sources
- Contribute to product ideas and marketing based on learnings and insights acquired in customer dealing
- Ensure timely updates on sales pipeline on the system. Submit any other reports and updates as required by the reporting manager
- 0-10 years’ experience in sales preferably in real estate
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills
- Hospitality, Aviation and other customer facing industry roles are welcome