Tata Capital Home Loan
- Loans starting at 9.25% interest
- Tenure up to 30 years
- Loan amount up to Rs.5 crores
- Processing charge is Rs.5,000 + GST
Tata Capital Housing Finance Ltd. (TCHFL) offers Home Loans for up to 30 years at interest rates starting from 9.25%. They offer a range of schemes to borrowers for the purpose of buying a house, home construction, plot purchase and home renovation.
|Tata Capital Home Loan Summary|
|Interest Rate||9.25% onwards|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 2 lakh – Rs. 5 crore|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing Charges||Rs.5,000 + GST|
Note : The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
The documentation process for Tata Capital Home Loans is relatively simple and quick.
Tata Capital Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- An Indian Resident
- Between 24 and 65 years of age
- Salaried or self-employed
- Have a Credit Score of 750 and above
Find out how much Tata Capital Home Loan you’re eligible for!
Enter the loan-related details in the Fincity Eligibility Calculator and know immediately.
Tata Capital Home Loan Interest Rate (2020)
The current Tata Capital Home Loan interest starts from 9.25% but other schemes come with different interest rates. They are as mentioned below:
|Tata Capital Home Loan Scheme||Interest Rate|
|Affordable Home Loans||9.65%|
|Home Extension Loan||11%|
Tata Capital Home Loan Processing Fee & Other Charges
Rs.5,000 + GST
No charges on paying off loan through own fund
|Delayed EMI payments||
2% over the prevailing rate will apply for the period of delay
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks without prior notice.
Tata Capital Home Loan EMI Calculation
It’s important that you know the EMI amount in case of each scheme so you can make the right decision on which one to go for. Use the Fincity Home Loan EMI calculator and fill up a few basic details in order to find out the EMI amounts.
Tata Capital Home Loan Documents
Here are the main documents both salaried and self-employed individuals will need while applying for a Tata Capital Home Loan.
- General documents:
- Employer Identity Card
- Loan Application: Completed loan application form duly filled in affixed with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Any one):
- Driver’s License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence/ Address (Any one):
- Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill / Water Bill/ Piped Gas Bill or copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of Highest Qualification for self-employed professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, Architects and Doctors
- GST certificate for self-employed individuals
- Property Papers:
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra) / Allotment Letter / Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move property)
- Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt
- Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint) & Registered Development Agreement of the builder, Conveyance Deed (For New Property)
- Payment Receipts or bank account statements showing all the payments made to builder/seller
- Account Statement:
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements for all Bank Accounts held by the applicant/s
- If any previous loan from other banks/lenders, then loan account statement for last 1 year
- Income Proof for Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Dept.
- Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Business address proof
- IT returns for last 3 years
- Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss A/c for the last 3 years
- Business License Details(or equivalent)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A./ Doctor and other professionals)
Note : Required documents must be self-attested and may slightly differ.
Tata Capital Home Loan Schemes
This is an affordable housing scheme offered by Tata Capital Housing Finance Ltd. under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme. This is particularly meant to help individuals falling under the Lower and Middle income group as defined under PMAY.
|Eligible Profiles||Salaried and Self Employed Individuals|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 2 lakh onwards|
|Interest Rate||9.65% onwards|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 30 years|
Are you looking for a Home loan that offers the lowest interest rate and maximum benefits?
Explore, compare and find your Home Loan match on Fincity. For any help in deciding the right one that ensures maximum savings, connect with our in-house advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org for expert guidance for free.