Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Loans starting at 8.86% interest
- Tenure up to 25 years
- Loan amount up to 35 crores
- Processing charge is Rs.5,000 + GST
Standard Chartered Bank offers Home Loans with huge loan limits of up to Rs.35 crores at interest rates starting from 8.86%. They also offer a range of schemes for the borrower to choose from.
|Standard Chartered Home Loan Summary|
|Interest Rate||8.86% onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 35 Crore|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 25 years|
|Processing Charges||Rs.5,000 + GST|
Note : The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
These home loans are available to both salaried and self-employed individuals and come with additional insurance benefits.
Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Between 23 and 70 years of age
- Salaried or self-employed
Wonder how much Standard Chartered Home Loan you’re eligible for?
Enter the loan-related details in the Fincity Eligibility Calculator and find out immediately.
Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan Processing Fee & Other Charges
|Part-Prepayment Charges||For Individuals|
|NIL for part pre-payments less than 25% of the principal outstanding in a calendar year.|
|2.5% of the entire amount being paid for part pre-payments greater than 25% of principal outstanding in a calendar year|
|For others||For Individuals|
|NIL foreclosure fees on floating rate loans to individuals|
|2.5% of the principal outstanding|
|Penal Interest||24% per annum|
|CERSAI Fees||Rs. 500|
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks without prior notice.
Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan EMI Calculation
Knowing the EMI amount with respect to each Standard Chartered Home Loan scheme you consider makes it easy to decide the right one for you. Use the Fincity Home Loan EMI calculator; fill up a few basic details and know your EMI amount in seconds.
Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan Documents
Here are the main documents you will need while applying for a Standard Chartered Home Loan.
- Duly filled in and signed the application form with photographs
- Identity, address and age proof
- Salary slip of last 2 months
- Bank statement of the past 3 months
- Form-16 and Income Tax Returns (ITR) details
- Property paper copies (first and last page to be self-attested)
- Existing home loan facility details
- Sanction letter
- Sanction letter
Note : Required documents must be self-attested and may slightly differ.
Additional Documents for Self-Employed Professionals:
- Certificate of Highest Qualification for self-employed professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, Architects and Doctors
- GST certificate for self-employed individuals
Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan Schemes
This is perfect for people in needs of funds to buy or construct a house.
Find the lowest rate Home Loans with the best benefits on Fincity.
To ensure maximum savings on your loan, access expert guidance from expert advisors for free at firstname.lastname@example.org!