HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- Interest Rate starting from 11.25%
- Loan Amount up to Rs.40 lakhs
- Loan Tenure up to 5 years
- Processing Fee up to 2.5% of loan amount + GST
HDFC Bank offers customers personal loans starting from as low as Rs.50,000 to as high as Rs.40 lakhs for a tenure of up to 5 years (60 months). With HDFC personal loans available in a click on Fincity with easy EMI plans, now you can easily handle any emergency life throws at you.
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Summary|
|Interest Rate||11.25% onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.40 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing Charges||Up to 2.5% of loan amount + GST|
Note : The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
To be eligible for an HDFC Bank Personal Loan,
- A salaried doctor, CA, employee of private limited companies, employee from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies
- Between the ages of 21 and 60 years of age.
- Working for at least 2 years and at least a year with the current organization.
- Getting a minimum salary of Rs.20,000 per month if they live in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Cochin. Minimum salary requirement for borrowers living in other cities is Rs.15,000 per month.
Find out how much HDFC Bank personal loan you qualify for in a matter of clicks!
Use the Fincity Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator and enter a few basic details to know now!
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
HDFC Personal Loan interest rates start from 11.25% and go up to 21.50%. The exact rate an applicant qualifies for is influenced by a number of factors such as their credit score, repayment history age, loan amount and salary.
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Processing Fees & Charges
Here’s a list of the processing and other fees charged by HDFC Bank when you apply for a Personal Loan.
|Loan processing charges||
Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs.2,999 & maximum of Rs.25,000 for salaried customers
|Prepayment in Part or full (Refer FAQ section for detailed terms)||
Salaried: No pre-payment in part or full permitted until repayment of 12 EMIs
Part-payment allowed up to 25% of principal outstanding. This is allowed only once in a financial year and twice during the entire loan tenure.
|Pre-payment charges (on principal outstanding) /Part-payment charges [on part-payment amount]||
Salaried: 13-24 months – 4% of loan principal outstanding
|Overdue EMI interest||
2% per month on EMI amount overdue
|Charges for changing from floating to fixed rate of interest||
|Stamp duty & other statutory charges||
As per state laws
|Cheque swapping charges||
Rs.500 + GST
|Amortization schedule charges||
Rs.200 + GST
|Loan cancellation charges||
NIL (However interest will be charged for the interim period i.e. period from date of loan disbursement to loan cancellation. Loan processing fees will be retained.)
|Cheque bounce charges||
Rs. 550/cheque bounce + GST
As per actuals
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks without prior notice.
Standard Chartered Personal Loan EMI Calculation
With the plethora of loan products Fincity presents you with, finding the right rate match is easier than ever! Simply enter the required details in the Fincity Personal Loan EMI calculator and compare EMI schedules for all shortlisted schemes. Finally, zero in on the loan scheme that makes repayment easy for you.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
Here are the main documents individuals will need while applying for an HDFC Bank Personal Loan.
- PAN Card copy (Mandatory)
- Proof of Identity: Copy of Passport/Driver License/Voter ID card/Aadhaar
- Proof of Address: Copy of passport/Driving license/Voter ID card/Aadhaar, recent utility bill copy, LPG Book copy, etc.
- Proof of End Use (as per discretion of HDFC Bank)
- Certified Bank statement of last 3 months (Passbook of last 6 months)
- Last 2 salary slips/Latest salary certificate with the latest Form 16
Note : Required documents must be self-attested and may slightly differ.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Scheme Benefits
HDFC Bank offers flexible loan amounts of up to Rs.40 lakhs with a tenure that extends up to 5 years. These loans require minimal documentation and come with the personal loan balance transfer facility. A customer also has the option of insuring their HDFC personal loan at a nominal premium.
Get instant personal loans up to Rs.50 lakhs with no guarantor required and 24-hour disbursement on Fincity!
Connect with our expert loan advisors for free at email@example.com and lock the lowest rate loan right now!