HDB Financial Services Personal Loan
- Interest Rate starting from 13.99%
- Loan Amount up to Rs.20 lakhs
- Loan Tenure up to 5 years
- Processing Fee up to 2% of loan amount + GST
Both salaried and self-employed individuals can avail up to Rs.20 lakhs personal loan from HDB Financial Services (HDBFS), a subsidiary of HDFC Bank. Interest rates start from 13.99% for a flexible tenure stretching up to 5 years.
|HDB Financial Services Personal Loan Summary|
|Interest Rate||13.99% onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.20 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing Charges||Up to 2% of loan amount + GST|
Note : The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
HDB Personal Loan Eligibility
To be eligible for an HDB Financial Services Personal Loan,
- A Government and private sector employee, salaried Doctor, CA, Self-practising doctor, Company Secretary, Architect, Sole Proprietor, partner, director, trader, Private Company or Partnership Firm
- Between the ages of 21 and 60 if salaried and 22 and 65 if self-employed
- Salaried with a minimum monthly income of Rs.20,000 (Rs.15,000 in non-metro cities) and self-employed with a minimum monthly income of Rs.100,000 (Rs.75,000 in non-metro cities)
- Employed for a minimum duration of 1 year if salaried. Self-employed professionals should have business continuity of at least 3 years. Self-employed individuals/private companies/partnership firms should have business continuity of at least 4 years with a minimum of 2 years in the same business. Private companies and Partnership firms must be profitable for the last two years.
Learn how much HDB Financial services personal loan you qualify for instantly!
Enter basic details into the Fincity Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator to find out.
HDB Financial Services Personal Loan Interest Rates
HDB Personal Loan interest rate starts from 13.99%. It’s important to note that the actual interest rate available to a borrower is decided by the lender on careful assessment of their profile based on factors such as their credit score, payment history and income.
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
HDB Financial Personal Loan Processing Fees & Charges
Here’s a list of the processing and other fees charged by HDB Financial Services when you apply for a Personal Loan.
2% of Loan Amount + GST
3% per month on overdue EMI
|Prepayment and Foreclosure Charges||
|Loan Cancellation Charges||
|Check Bounce Charges||
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks without prior notice.
HDB Financial Services Personal Loan EMI Calculation
With the range of personal loan options available on Fincity, you can easily find the right one for you. To find out if an HDB Personal Loan is what you need, simply use the Fincity Personal Loan EMI calculator to know the EMI amount applicable each month. Opt for a given loan scheme only once you are sure you can manage the EMI payments smoothly along with your regular monthly expenses.
HDB Financial Services Personal Loan Documents Required
Here are the main documents individuals will need while applying for an HDB Financial Services Personal Loan.
|Self Employed Professionals, Individuals and private companies||
Note : Required documents must be self-attested and may slightly differ.
HDB Financial Services Personal Loan Scheme Benefits
HDB Financial Personal loans promise competitive interest rates with a quick loan disbursal. Loan amounts of up to Rs.20 lakhs can be sanctioned and comes with the benefit of minimum documentation.
Need an instant personal loan?
Get up to Rs.50 lakhs personal loans from top lenders at as low as 10.4% with no guarantor required. Connect with an expert loan advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org and secure the lowest rate now!