DCB Bank Loan Against Property (LAP)
- Loan Amount Rs.10 Lakhs to Rs.10 Crores
- Interest Rate 12.72% onward
- Processing Fee up to 1.00%
- Max Tenure 15 years
- Prepayment, Foreclosure Charges allowed with nil charges for floating rate loans to individuals
- Age 21-60 years for salaried and 21-65 years for self-employed individuals
- FOIR (Fixed Obligations to Income Ratio) is 0.65
- Loan to Value Ratio up to 70%
DCB Bank offers borrowers Mortgage Loan starting at 12.72% interest for a tenure of up to 15 years against residential and commercial properties they own.
|DCB Bank Loan Against Property (LAP) Summary|
|Loan Amount||₹ 10 Lakhs to ₹ 10 Crores|
|Interest Rate||12.72% onward|
|Processing Fee||Up to 1.00%|
|Maximum Tenure||15 years|
|Loan to Value Ratio||Up to 70%|
|Prepayment, Foreclosure Charges||Allowed with nil charges for floating rate loans to individuals|
|Age||21-60 years for salaried and 21-65 years for self-employed individuals|
|FOIR (Fixed Obligations to Income Ratio)||0.65|
Note : The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
Eligibility Criteria for DCB Bank Loan Against Property
To avail of a PNB loan against property,
- salaried or self-employed residents with Fixed Obligation to Income ratio (FOIR) of 0.65.
- a minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 60 if salaried and 65 if self-employed.
Find out if you qualify for a mortgage loan with DCB Bank.
Use the Fincity loan against property calculator to know now!
DCB Bank Loan Against Property Interest Rate
Although DCB Bank LAP interest rate starts at 12.72%, the interest rate a borrower qualifies for may differ depending on a number of factors such as their net monthly income, type of profession, loan amount, property value and type, credit score and age. The lender will evaluate a borrower’s risk profile and payment capacity before deciding on their mortgage interest rate.
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
DCB Bank Processing Fee and Other Charges
Here’s a list of the processing charges a borrower can expect when they apply for a DCB Bank LAP.
Up to 1% of the loan amount
|Prepayment Charges (for fixed interest rate)|
2% of outstanding balance
Discussed by lender during loan processing
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks without prior notice.
DCB Loan Against Property EMI Calculation
It’s always better to thoroughly look through as many LAP schemes as possible before you decide on the right one for you. You can even look through the repayment schedule that comes with each scheme by entering your mortgage details in the Fincity Loan Against Property EMI calculator.
Documents Required for a DCB Bank Loan Against Property
Below is a list of documents required for a Mortgage Loan with DCB Bank.
|Salaried Individuals||Self Employed Individuals|
- Registered Sale Deed/ Conveyance/ Lease Deed
- Past Sale Deeds Chain (each transaction in respect of this property since first allotment
- Latest House Tax Return/ Receipt
- Approved Building Plan from Municipal Corporation
DCB Loan Against Property (LAP) Benefits
DCB Bank LAPs come with flexible terms and conditions. It has easy repayment benefits, and the documentation process is easy.
Are you overwhelmed with the plethora of LAP options available online?
Have a Fincity financial advisor help you find the perfect one with all your specific needs in mind. Connect with them at email@example.com for free unbiased assistance and find your loan match fast!