Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Interest Rate starting from 13%
- Loan Amount up to Rs.25 lakhs
- Loan Tenure up to 5 years
- Processing Fee up to 4.13% of loan amount + GST
No matter the requirement – be it a medical emergency, debt consolidation, an upcoming wedding or vacation, you can get an instant Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan at interest rates as low as 13%. A borrower can avail up to Rs.25 lakhs for a flexible tenure of up to 5 years.
|Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Summary|
|Interest Rate||13% onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.25 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing Charges||Up to 4.13% of loan amount + GST|
Note : The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility
To be eligible for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan,
- A salaried or self-employed resident of India.
- Between the ages of 23 and 55.
- Earning a minimum net monthly salary of Rs.35,000/Month if residing in Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida or Thane; Rs.30,000/Month if living in Ahmedabad or Kolkata; Rs.28,000/Month If a resident of Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat or Cochin; Rs.25,000/Month if living in Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut or Rajkot.
Check your personal loan eligibility in seconds!
Feed the required details into the Fincity Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator and find out.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan interest rates start at 13%. Existing customers get a pre-approved offer with instant disbursal into their accounts. The interest rate is determined based on the borrower’s risk profile factoring in aspects such as credit score and history, income and employment status.
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks or on the basis of RBI directives.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Processing Fees & Charges
Here’s a list of the processing and other fees charged by Bajaj Finserv when you apply for a Personal Loan.
Up to 3.99% of the loan amount
Rs.600–1200 per instance (Inclusive of applicable taxes)
2% of EMI amount per month + applicable taxes or Rs. 200 per month (including taxes), whichever is higher
|Secure fee (only for online approvals)||
|Outstation cheque collection charges||
Rs.65 + applicable taxes per repayment instrument
2% of amount prepaid (minimum 2 EMI) + taxes as applicable
4% on principal amount outstanding as of date or foreclosure.
Note :The above rates are subject to change at the discretion of the banks without prior notice.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculation
With the Fincity Personal Loan EMI calculator at your fingertips, knowing your tentative EMI amount for every personal loan scheme you shortlist is super simple. Compare them and choose the one you are most comfortable with.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Documents Required
Here are the main documents individuals will need while applying for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan:
- PAN Card
- KYC Documents – Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Recent photograph
Additional documents required for salaried individuals
- Form 16 or latest salary slips
- Bank account statements of previous 6 months
Additional documents for Self-Employed Individuals, Businessmen, andSMEs(Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Business Proof (Certificate of business existence)
- Business relevant financial documents (if annual turnover exceeds Rs. 1 crore)
- Bank account statements
- Certified copy of previous year’s income tax return (ITR)
Additional documents required in case of personal loan for Chartered Accountant
- Certificate of Practice (COP)
- Bank statement
Additional documents required in case of personal loan for Doctors
- Medical Registration Certificate
Note : Required documents must be self-attested and may slightly differ.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Scheme Benefits
Bajaj Finserv personal loans come with pre-approved offers for existing customers. The application requires minimum documentation and a flexible tenure of up to 5 years.
Finding an instant personal loan with the lowest rate is no more a hassle!
With Fincity, you can get up to Rs.50 lakh instant loans at just 10.49% from top lenders in India. Connect with our expert loan advisors at email@example.com and get yourself the best personal loan deal with a 24-hour disbursal.