CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
AS A SALARIED INDIVIDUAL
- Between 24 and 60 years of age at the time of applying.
- A min monthly income of ₹25000 per month in a Metro. A monthly income of ₹20000 in other cities.
- Only immediate family members can apply as a co-applicant, if mandatory.
- Minimum of 600
- Complete loan application form with passport-sized photographs attached.
- Passport / Aadhaar, and Leave-and-license / Registered Rent Agreement / Utility Bill (up to 3 months old).
- Passport / Aadhaar / Voter ID / Driving License / PAN
- 3 months’ payslips, 2 years’ Form 16, Copy of Income Tax PAN
- 6 months’ bank statement for salary credit from employer, and any EMI paid for outstanding debit
Fincity is India’s first fully digital housing finance platform, designed to make you feel at home with its ease of use and offering. It is the fastest way to receive a home loan, as you can go from application to receiving a Provisional Sanction letter in less than 10 minutes flat. It is completely transparent, connecting you to over 50 trusted banking and financial institutions that can offer you a loan. In addition, it is convenient, as it can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, and you can apply for a loan by uploading your documents from a cloud.
NEWS & INSIGHT
PSU banks take the lead, reward high credit score
Public sector banks are already offering differential pricing on home and auto loans.
Private banks usually lend to those with higher scores, leaving little scope for differential rates, say experts